Array (  => 1 [id] => 1  => 18.104.22.168 [ip] => 22.214.171.124  => / [webpage] => /  => Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.1.1; Moto E (4)) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.61 Mobile Safari/537.36 [browser_types] => Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 7.1.1; Moto E (4)) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/101.0.4951.61 Mobile Safari/537.36  => 4268909 [count] => 4268909  => 1653357585 [post_date] => 1653357585 )
This visa is issued to accredited journalists to cover an event / attend a seminar, conference or exhibition in India. Journalists will have to apply only for a journalist visa, even if they are going to visit India for sightseeing or meeting friends / relatives.
The following documents must be submitted along with the online visa application form:
1) Letter of invitation by name, from the organisers of the event/ media house in India clearly mentioning the name, address and contact numbers and the occasion or the event that has to be covered
2) Any two of these documents of the Indian invitee: passport (preferred), copy of electricity bill, telephone bill, ration card, voter identity card, clearly mentioning the address and contact numbers.
3) Introduction letter from your media house, giving details of your designation, duration of service and address.
4) Copy of NADRA Card along with its English translation and the translated copy should be notarized.
5) Copy of any utility bill, such as electricity bill/ gas bill/ landline telephone bill (any one as address proof)
6) Valid Polio Vaccination CertificateGuidelines for filling the visa application form