Array (  => 1 [id] => 1  => 184.108.40.206 [ip] => 220.127.116.11  => / [webpage] => /  => Mozilla/5.0+(compatible; UptimeRobot/2.0; http://www.uptimerobot.com/) [browser_types] => Mozilla/5.0+(compatible; UptimeRobot/2.0; http://www.uptimerobot.com/)  => 4268913 [count] => 4268913  => 1653358128 [post_date] => 1653358128 )
An official visa is given to a diplomatic / official passport holder duly recommended by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan with a Note Verbale.
The following documents needs to be submitted along with the online visa application form:
1) Invitation letter from India
2) Note Verbale from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Islamabad
3) Copy of NADRA Card along with its English translation and the translated copy should be notarized.
4) Copy of any utility bill, such as electricity bill/ gas bill/ landline telephone bill (any one as address proof)
5) Valid Polio Vaccination CertificateGuidelines for filling the visa application form